VISA CheckMate Debit Card
Sole proprietorships and single-member LLCs are eligible to apply for a VISA CheckMate Debit Card if you have any of the credit union business checking account products. The CheckMate Debit Card gives you worldwide access to your checking account without writing a check. It's accepted for purchases and also acts as your ATM card. Use it at stores instead of writing a check. Use it at ATMs to get cash, make deposits, & more.
Just look at all the advantages you have with a UVA Community Credit Union VISA CheckMate Debit Card.
- Withdraw cash, transfer funds (including line of credit advances), and check balances. No additional surcharge for ATMs in the UVA Community Credit Union network.
- The $.95 per transaction out-of-network ATM fee is considerably less than most banks and financial institutions charge.
- Take cash advances at any financial institution that displays the VISA logo.
- Avoid the time and expense of writing checks or standing in line at a branch during operating hours.
- Avoid foreign ATM surcharges by using CU Here ATMs.
- You can make deposits at the following ATM locations: Arlington, Berkmar, Fluvanna, Greene, Nellysford and Pantops, and at select Credit Union 24 ATMs (5-day hold on deposits).
- Don't ever worry about forgetting your checkbook or running out of checks.
to online banking to access our secure forms to request a new VISA CheckMate Debit Card or PIN.