Money Market Investment Accounts offer savers the best of both worlds: the opportunity to earn higher interest rates without tying up their funds. You can open a credit union Money Market account with only $2,500.
Our competitive rates mean your savings will continue to grow over time, free from typical fees that can impact your savings and reduce your overall wealth.
UVA Community Credit Union Money Market accounts
- low $2,500 opening deposit
- low $2,500 minimum balance required to earn dividends and avoid service charges
- dividends are compounded monthly
- rates are based on balances and can change daily
- low $100 minimum withdrawal
- free account access through checks, Online Banking, Mobile Banking and Call 24 telephone account access
- manage your accounts through Central Finance, our personal financial management tool
- accounts are insured to at least $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration, a U.S. government agency
Opening an Account
If you are already a member, it's easy to open a money market account.
If you are not already a member and meet our membership eligibility, you can open a personal account at the credit union.
For information on any of our loan products, visit our Loan Overview.
For information on Online Banking and how it can help manage your finances online, view our Online Banking Overview.